ORT, with its Innovation department, is involved in R&D projects since more than 15 years.
The first project in which ORT is involved will provide significant expertise to the work on predictive analytics and stakeholder training and engagement
A security innovation action project funded by the European Commission under the H2020 programme, which will develop, demonstrate and bring to market an integrated, intelligent, collaborative and predictive approach to the security of critical infrastructures in the financial sector ; will facilitate stakeholders’ collaboration for risk assessment and mitigation in the financial supply chain. Among the tasks : mainly in WP3 Data Collection and Analytics for Predictive Security.
The second project is a joint effort of global leaders in ICT for finance towards lowering the barriers for BigData/IoT/AI driven innovation, boosting regulatory compliance and stimulating additional investments. Among the tasks : provide implementation, validation of ML models for risk assessments.
More information about the tasks will be given during the interview.
Position and host institution
The position is 2/3-years long. The successful candidate will be hosted at ORT France (Paris area, France) where he will be supervised by Raphaël Attias.
We welcome curious and enthusiastic PhD with experience, with a solid background in Computer Science — both theoretical and practical aspects.
Additional requirements and knowledge:
- Networking: SDN, NFV, TCP/IP
- Optimization: Convex Optimization, Polyhedral Approach, Approximations
- Machine Learning : H20.ai, Tensorflow
Some skills requested among :
- Methods : B, Isabel/HOL, Coq, Uppaal, CPN, SDF, KPN
- AF TOGAF, NAF
- Methodologies: Scrum, RUP, Harmony, UPES, MCSE, Arcadia
- Software: C/C++, Java, Python, SmallTalk, Matlab, B Language
- Hardware : VHDL, SystemC
- Requirements DOORS, ProR, IRQA
- AI : Prolog, Haskell, Lisp, Keras, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow
- Data Analysis Pandas
- Web Development: JavaEE, Django, AngularJS, CSS3
- Database : SQL, Postgresql, Oracle, MongoDB, Stardog, Virtuoso, Hibernate
- Linked Data : RDF, OWL2, SPARQL, SWRL, OSLC
- Mobile Applications Android Studio, Ionic, Cordova
- Environments: Eclipse, Pharo, Netbeans, Intellij, Emacs
- Operating Systems : Linux, FreeBSD, Windows
- Devops: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Nagios
Publications and/or key experience
Knowledge in AI for Cybersecurity and finance domain : predictive analytics AI/ML/DL, IOT Blockchain, Big data analytics and collaborative security
Applicants should send an email to Raphaël ATTIAS : email@example.com – including CV, motivation letter and references. deadline: please contact us as soon as possible, a first round of selection takes place by the end of November.